Monday, August 5, 2013

Review : Etude House Precious Minerals All Day Strong BB Cream

Hello there!

      How are you feelin the weather? Here in the Philippines, we've been receiving the love of both sun and rain everyday. It has been the same pattern for weeks now, the sun is so high up smiling in the morning and the sky cries in the evening O.O

      Since the weather is a bit friendly to my oily skin nowadays, it gave me a chance to finally use some of my liquid beauty products. :) So first up is my 1st BB cream. The Etude House Precious Minerals All Day Strong BB Cream in Sheer Silky Skin.
(photo not mine; cto)

            
      I think Sheer Silky Skin is meant for fairer complexion (as the EH Beauty Consultant told me) and the Sheer Glowing Skin is for darker complexion.



Etude House Precious Minerals All Day Strong BB Cream spf30++ in Sheer Silky Skin.
      So as you can see, my BB cream is pretty much loved not only by me, but also by my mom :) I like that it has a pump and cap (i lost the cap T.T thank goodness for the pump!). I'm not a fan of liquid beauty products such as foundations and bb creams with packaging that doesn't have pump or those in a jar, they are a bit unhygienic for my taste. I am very clumsy and get my hands dirty all the time. >.<




      When I first put this on my face, I was shocked because it was grayish on my skin and it didn't look natural on me! It looked like I over powdered my face! haha. Gladly, I was able to work it on my skin. Don't be afraid girls! or guys? the key is to blend blend blend. And a little goes a long way ... :)


blend ...


blend blend blend ....


      After blending and werkin the bb cream on the skin, it looks very natural and glowing. :) 

yays: It smells great! | with spf30!! | it's mineral | No irritations/allergic reactions. | very Light on the skin | Meant for oily skin | Easy to work with | brightens my skin tone | Hygienic Packaging | a tube lasts you a long time | it has a clear print of its expiration date

nays: i don't know if this version is already discontinued | still needs a primer for those with very very oily skin | all info at the back are in Korean characters | a bit pricey for Php 800php

      Overall, Etude House Precious Minerals All Day Strong BB Cream is a great product. Yes, it's a bit pricey but it's definitely worth the price (as i said earlier, a tube lasts you a long time!). The experience and results using this product weren't that bad, it was unexpectedly great for a first time bb cream user :)

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment