Monday, July 29, 2013

Review: NIVEA WHITENING DAILY FACE FLUID spf 50+++


          Hello there! Hooray for 2nd post! Now I'm gonna talk about my favorite and very affordable sunscreen!

      I swear Philippines has become hotter this days... and the sun is oh so shining super bright, it's blinding O.O I love the summer because it's the season of cute trends like bright fun colors, shorts and cute tops. However, yes, there's always a downside, the more sunny and hot the weather, the more we are exposed to UVB and UVA rays... a major no-no for my skin T.T

        I've been actually aware of how much damage the sun can cause our precious skin since I was young (thanks to YT beauty gurus such as mish :) and I've already tried a few sunscreens such as Olay, Garnier, VICHY, Ponds and Maxi Peel and etc that caused me a lot of ughhh! skin problems.  I could not find a sunscreen that suits my skin type and my skin needs and of course the most important factor, my pocket capacity. As a working student who carefully spends her earned dimes, I prevent myself to even imagine buying an expensive stuff that could badly impact my student needs (projects, tuition fee, allowance) and stomach needs (when i was still a student, now unemployed) haha. I consider Beauty Products that cost higher than 500php very expensive.

      Why are sunscreens important again?
It protects us against the harmful effects of UVB and UVA rays such as skin damage, premature aging, and skin cancer... The higher the SPF, the better, because those with higher number of SPF  actually give the longer (in terms of time) protection. 

       Three years ago, as I was surfing the internet desperately digging through local beauty blogs, I saw this blog raving about the Nivea Daily face fluid spf50+++ (sorry, forgot the blog =p), she said that It was her HG sunscreen with a very high spf, locally available and yes! wait for it.... AFFORDABLE. :D I didn't think twice, like 30 minutes after reading it, I went out to get it! Lol. It has become my ultimate fave, I use it everyday since and still going strong for almost 3 years :).

                               
(NIVEA WHITENING DAILY FACE FLUID spf 50+++)

According to Nivea Website The perfect choice to your daily protection routine. The light formula is quick-absorbing and non-greasy, making it perfect for daily use, even under make-up! The highly effective UVA/UVB filter system protects skin against sun damage, premature ageing and wrinkles. Helps reduce skin pigmentation and melanin production to effectively lighten the skin and prevent uneven skin tone.




THE YAYS!:
1. it has both UVB & UVA protection system
2. it has a very high SPF! spf50+++
3. fast absorbent, light on skin, non greasy feel
4. no skin irritations / allergic reactions
5. i have oily skin type and it works great on me
6. it doesn't leave a white cast after application
7. a bottle lasted me a long long long time O.O
8. POCKET FRIENDLY :) 287PHP-300PHP & LOCALLY AVAILABLE :)


THE NAYS!:
1. it still gives off that sunscreen smell but I find bearable (disappears 10 minutes after app)
2. some may find it too watery (i'm fine with it xD)
3. even with a pointy mouth, it still create a messy lid/ mouth

HOW & WHEN I USE IT:
1. only on Summer Mornings, if the weather is a bit colder I switch back to my regular day moisturizer with Spf30
2. I shake this before applying.
3. I don't need to wait for hours to go out after application because I don't need to. haha It has this immediate sun protect system thingy.

(Left photo: NDFF applied, Right photo: with a little makeup on; it's also a good makeup base imo =))


I really love this product <3


GOOD DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment