Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Everyday Makeup | AJI

Halleow diary! 

      A new day today! It's actually already in the afternoon here and after a few hours it'll be bed time..whew! time flies so fast O.O It's been 4 months since I graduated from college and I'm still on the job hunting phase :) that's not so bad right? Well back in college, I often get compliments about my skin (face makeup), that I looked glowing, blooming and stuff. I don't always wear makeup, I think 30% of the time I looked like a panda, or a very hardworking sleepless citizen xD because of the dark circles I have under my eyes (curse you thesis and night time work?!).

(girl just got to have at least one CR mirror shot! xD)
      I did not use makeup when I was in high school because I don't like putting things on my face and our school prohibits makeup. If the school inspector caught you wearing lipstick, eyeliner or mascara, they will wipe yo face out! haha. When I entered college, I saw a new, bigger and confusing jungle. Girls dress well and put on a lot of makeup. Even some professors taught us to wear some makeup. and so I learned to beautify myself a little :)

Here's my five easy steps to simple everyday face..


(favorite everyday beauty products)
  1. I put on my daily moisturizer, Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Lotion or my Nivea Daily face Fluid if it's super sunny and hot. Though I have a very oily skin, I don't use primer because I never knew anything about it back in college haha. And I can get away without using one because we had our classes in air conditioned rooms. Lucky me.
  2. I blend my Avon Smooth Mineral Foundation (ivory pink) first, then my Avon Smooth Mineral Pressed Powder (ochre? or buff?) with my Marionnaud Blush Brush. I don't use liquid makeup for school because it feels sticky and hot. Also, I've read that  mineral makeup is very skin friendly :) it helps your pores breathe.
  3. And of course my forever favorite blush! San San Blush On Age defense with Spf15 and vit A,C,E (whew! mouthful). I put this on the apples of my cheeks using the Elf Flat top powder brush. I swear on this blush! It gives my face a natural glow and fresh blooming cheeks. I love it so much!
  4. My favorite Avon Mascaras in Super Shock and Super Magnify to gives eyes a pop! I love the Super Shock more, it makes my lashes look thicker and longer and it holds the curl pretty well! I actually prefer this than the ever popular Maybelline Falsies Mascara because super shock doesn't feel heavy on my lashes at all and doesn't sting my eyes and holds the curl better. (yes! I don't use eyelash curler when using super shock.) I heard Avon Phil already launched the Super Shock MAX and I really really really want that?!!
(my lashes with my forever love Avon Super Shock Mascara, I can't wait to get my hands on the super shock MAX!)
        5. Lastly, a hint of pink or pinky nude color to my lips :) My Sophie Martin Velvet Nude or Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp are my to go lippies! :D

      I forget to put there the brows! I use Etude House's Brow Pencil 01 for my brows! :)

      Easy and simple :) and super affordable. I really love the brands Olay, Nivea, Sophie, San San, Etude House, Maybelline and Avon. They work really great, doesn't irritate my skin and are very affordable especially Avon products. Everybody who knows me knows that I'm an Avon Beauty Products addict. haha Their products are super affordable and definitely high quality! My mom was an Avon Lady (she's now inactive) so we get huge discounts. Imagine buying the products on sale like a slash of 10-30% off its price plus my mom's 10% membership discount! :) More importantly, I really like Avon because I actually found the products there that really suit my skin :)

      So yeah, I wore this look almost everyday in school. I don't usually wear makeup at home or when I'm hanging out with some friends because I still want my skin to breath fresh air xD As a disclaimer, I am not a beauty expert nor a makeup artist, what works on me may or may not work on others :)


Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment